Projects at various stages of development (working titles).
- Policy Advice and the Westminster Tradition: Policy Advisory Systems in Canada, Britain, Australia, and New Zealand. With John Halligan. Forthcoming, Cambridge University Press.
- Policy Design in the Digital Age. With Amanda Clarke.
- Policy Making at the Center: Contestation and Coordination in Canadian Central Agencies.
- Die Hard With (Policy) A Vengeance? Implementation Effects and Digital Era Policy Design
- The continued (ir)relevance of central agencies.
Book Chapters (under review/in press)
- Craft, J., Esselment, A. The Prime Minister’s Office, in Regional Dynamics of Institutional Change and Policy Development in the Harper Era. Farney and Simmons (eds).